Based on the success of the Crazy Horse M14 Upgrade concept that SEI has been successful with for so many years, SEI has developed this same upgrade system for the rest of the rifles in the DOD inventory.
Why did we develop the Pueblo upgrade?
- Units have a heightened need for a designated marksman or sniper at the squad and platoon level.
- We use weapons that are already on the books
- Based on the success of the SEI Crazy Horse
- Saves money – don’t need to procure new weapons SEI’s response to increase demand for more accurate rifle lethality with increased flash and suppression defense capability.
- M4 Carbine M4 Close Quarters Battle Rifle (CQBR)
- MK13 Sniper Rifle
- M16 Assault Rifle
- M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)
- M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle (IAR)
- AK47 Assault Rifle
Below is a listing of what we do to the rifles for the Pueblo upgrade:
- Vortex® Flash Eliminator or Good Iron Muzzle Brake
- Wind Talker Sound Suppressor
- Bipod Improved
- Barrel Replacement (strength)
- Improved Bolt, and Receiver Upgrade (cryogenic treatment)
- Two Stage Matchgrade Trigger Replacement
- Sling Stock Rail System Improvement
- Buttstock Improvement
- Scope Rings
- Better Scope
Below is a concept sketch of our Pueblo upgrade for the M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)